Upon graduating with a BA in History, a student will be able to:
- Students will develop an understanding of historiography, the historical method, and history as an academic discipline.
- Students will develop advanced knowledge in one or more scholarly fields in the study of history.
- Students will utilize theories and methods appropriate for graduate research in the study of history.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking, analytical, and interpretive skills appropriate for graduate research in history.
- Students will communicate effectively both orally and in writing.