Upon graduating with A BA in History, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a breadth of training across historical time and space
- Develop an in-depth understanding of a field, theme or region
- Demonstrate an awareness of the diversity of the human experience across time and space
- Apply, assess and debate the major historical schools of thought, methodology and types of sources that historians use to make original arguments
- Formulate historical arguments and communicate those arguments in clear and persuasive prose.